Class & Membership Policies
Class Sign in
All students must check in at the desk before entering class. Students not present when class begins may lose their spot if there is a wait list. For safety and for the consideration of other students, latecomers may not enter more than 5 minutes after the start of class. Students may cancel a class reservation up until the start of that class. No-shows will be charged for class (memberships are exempt).
Expiration of Classes
The expiration date for class packages appears on the emailed receipt. We will also be happy to look it up at the desk. Expired classes may be reactivated for $5 each. When classes expire due to extenuating circumstances, email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate.
Teen Yogis in Adult Classes
We welcome students aged 16-17 with a parent’s or guardian’s signature on the studio waiver. Interested students aged 13-16 are welcome to attend class with a parent or guardian.
Closures and Cancellations
If we have to close the studio for weather (we follow the lead of the NYC school system), your cancelled rentals or classes can be applied toward a future date. Check the schedule on our website or call our voicemail for the latest updates. We reserve the right to change our schedule and update our policies as we see fit.
Royal Path and No Frills memberships require a 6-month, auto-renewing agreement. Memberships will be charged automatically to the associated credit card every month from the date of sign-up. After the initial 6 months, the membership may be terminated at any point with thirty days notice.. A membership may be suspended for one month once and only once during a six-month contract for a fee of $25.
- Payment in full is required at time of registration to secure your place.
- Reflections Yoga credit is only given for cancellations at least 48 hours prior to workshop.
- No refunds, no credits for cancellations less than 48 hours prior.
- If Reflections Yoga cancels a workshop, a full credit or refund will be issued.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed sessions within a multiple session workshop.
- Credit card information at time of booking is required.
- Cancellations more than 24 hours before scheduled session will result in full Reflections Yoga credit toward a future session or class card purchase.
- Cancellations within 24 hours before scheduled session will not be refunded or credited.