$1850 (plane ticket not included)
+ $300 for Spiritual Development Workshop (optional)
Santa Catalina is Central America’s hidden gem – a natural paradise still relatively untouched after being discovered by adventurous surfers in the 70’s. Quiet, serene beaches back onto lush forest, local surfers and fisherman stroll the main street, and locals still warmly greet you. Embrace the slow pace and simple lifestyle of this beautiful and remote community. You’ll come home feeling refreshed, renewed and restored.
Paula Tursi, the Founder and Director of Reflections Center for Conscious Living, will be your teacher and guide for the week. Paula’s teaching fuses alignment of mind and body, and the understanding that we move not only from our muscles, but also from our inner body and mind. The week will focus on deep, slow-flow postures with attention on both inner and outer alignment. Evening classes will be Yin-based restorative practices.
What To Expect
- All yoga/meditation classes.
- 6 night’s accommodation at Hotel Santa Catalina. Includes Infinity pool, sun deck, restaurant/bar and yoga deck overlooking the Pacific ocean and famous surf break ‘The Point.’
- 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners and a welcome supper.
- Each room features memory foam mattresses and Egyptian cotton sheets, AC, fan, locked storage area, cable TV, mini fridge, outside table, chairs and hammock.
- Complimentary use of kayaks, bikes, SUP boards, surf boards, body boards and snorkels.
- Group transfers (only) to and from Panama City airport (PTY).
What’s not included
- Your plane ticket
A typical day
- 9-10:30am Meditation & yoga
- 10:30-11:30am Breakfast
- 12:30-2:30pm Day Trip (optional)
- 4-5:30pm Workshop: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs
- 5:30-6:30pm Yoga: Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs
- 6:30pm Dinner
If you would like to join the group transfer, please ensure you arrive into Panama City airport (PTY) no later than 2:15pm on the start day of your retreat, Monday 28th March. The group transfer will depart from Panama City airport at 3:00pm. Alternatively, if you have arrived into Panama City earlier in the day or the evening prior, the transfer will make a second pick up at a central meeting point in Panama City at around 3:30pm.
Please book your return flight home, on or after 6:00pm on your final retreat day, Sunday April 3. The transfer will have you back to Panama City airport around 4:00pm. Alternatively, if you are staying on in Panama City and taking a flight home the following day, the transfer will make a second drop off at a central point in Panama City after the airport drop off.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Massage, personal training, private breath therapy and customized healing programs are also available at additional cost. Payment in the form of cash and checks are accepted as well as credit card payments via PayPal for an additional fee.
Each room features memory foam mattresses and Egyptian cotton sheets, AC, fans, locked storage area, cable TV, mini fridge, outside table, chairs and hammock. For more information, visit www.santacatalinaretreats.com
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners and a welcome supper.
You will enjoy delicious healthy meals with a local flare. Breakfasts include a mix of fresh fruit salads, yogurt, granola, eggs/omelets, pancakes, whole wheat toast, breakfast muffins, tea, coffee, juices and fruit smoothies. Lunches and dinners are seafood-focused, given the abundance of local, organic seafood available. Seafood caught daily by the fisherman includes red snapper, sea bass, tuna, mahi mahi, lobster, clams and shrimp, served up in the local restaurants. Meals are served with a variety of healthy sides including rice, plantains, yuca, salad, legumes, and fruit. Vegetarian and gluten free meals and are also available. Beef and chicken are also available at times.
Spiritual Development Workshop
To enhance your experience, Paula will be offering her renowned Spiritual Development workshop. This program will ignite a deeper practice and understanding of yourself on all levels: heart, mind and body.
We all know that a location can inspire us to great depths of experience. Santa Catalina is just the place. Imagine a program that will provide a structure into a deeper practice and knowledge of yoga, while giving you the chance to take a deeper look at your life and its purpose. Together we will unlock what has been stopping you from letting go and getting real with who you are and what you want. Through asana, breathing, meditation and expanding mind exercises, you will shed the past and walk boldly into the future. A future designed by you— not by the fears and limiting beliefs of your past.
In this comprehensive course we will:
- Look at patterns in our practice that are stuck and not flowing.
- Use these observations to create understanding and take our practice to the next level.
- Engage in discussion around the yoga sutras and personal discovery learning how to use the practice of yoga as a way of life.