THREE WAYS TO DESIGN YOUR LIFE
Meditation with Paula
Saturdays at 11:30-12:00. Sessions on-going. Learn to calm the mind, quiet the senses, and increase concentration during this 30-minute guided meditation class. No experience necessary, and students of all spiritual backgrounds are welcome. Class exercises will include a short talk on living life more fully, a guided meditation through the senses, calming pranayama (breathing exercises), and methods for developing concentration. Donations are greatly appreciated but not required. 100% of of the donations go to the New York Foundling.
When there is clarity in purpose there is strength in action. When they join forces, we can be empowered to design a life of meaning and be the innovators and leaders we were meant to be. – Paula Tursi
Join Paula for a 13 week online course created to guide you to become the architect of your life. In this course, we will define action items and tasks in order to accomplish your dreams and goals that have yet to manifest. We will use meditation as a tool for creation, helping to leave your fears and excuses behind. Together we will recognize and face our demons and develop the strength and clarity to reach our dreams, true potential and purpose.
This course will marry the psychology of Yogic philosophy as a map to help guide your daily life. We will use theorectical and practical exercises aimed to look into your shadows to find what is stopping you from moving forward and owning your life’s purpose. Each week you will take both spiritual adn physical actions to create an alignment between inner purpose and outer accomplishment. By the end of the 13 weeks you will have a comprehensive plan of action for your life’s path as well as a clear faith to guide you on your journey.
This 25-hour course is part of the (CORE) requirements for any of the 300-hour tracks of Advanced Yoga Teacher Training. But, this course is not just for teachers, it is designed to transform anyone with a sincere interest in developing their spiritual practice and understanding of self and bringing their dreams into reality.
- Share 8 video-calls with Paula
- Share 5 calls with your break-out support group
- Have reading and videos that will support the course material
- Weekly projects that will be submitted for insightful feedback
- Set goals that will be witnessed by the group, create a timeline and direct plan of action to bring your purpose to the world.
- Two 30 min private sessions with Paula
In this comprehensive course, you will:
- Use Jungian shadow work to uncover the most pervasive blocks hindering your growth.
- Be guided through hypno-meditation to set a clear purpose for your life.
- Use Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra as a map for working with your life to help understand how to work with anxiety, eating disorders, addiction and depression.
- Move the locked prana in your bodies using yogic breathing practices designed specifically for you.
- Set goals that will be witnessed by the group, create a timeline, and clear a direct plan of action to bring your purpose to the world.
Dates: February 8 through May 2, 2020, Saturdays 8:30-10am
Cost: $895, Early Bird $750
Lead Trainer: Paula Tursi
Create alignment with your inner purpose and your outer actions. This week-long retreat, led by Paula Tursi, designed to bring out your true voice.
“Teachers and leaders need to be led so they can tap into their inner voice and emerge deeper and more powerful on their path.”
— Paula Tursi
Spend a week with Paula resting, relaxing and having fun. Two of the best ingredients to make a long lasting change. In this joyful state you will be lead through a series of activities and discussions that will send you home clear, focused and the person you really want to be.
This course will count for 50 hours of your 300 YA requirements for your 500 certification.