We have made the difficult decision to close our doors so that we do our part to keep our community safe from the spread of Covid-19. We will begin online classes the week of March 23. Please follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram for updates. Join our private Facebook Group here.
At this time, Reflections Center for Conscious Living is taking various precautions to ensure that when you visit us, you feel safe and secure. We have shifted our protocol which we share in greater detail in the video below.
Please know that while we are taking the current situation regarding COVID-19 very seriously, we are addressing it in a logical manner without moving through fear.
What Reflections is doing:
- In addition to our regular, comprehensive cleaning procedures, we are having the studio professionally deep cleaned two times a week to ensure that the areas are as sterilized as possible.
- We ask that you thoroughly wipe down all props and mats used during the class with sanitizer. We will discontinue the use of blankets and bolsters. Please feel free to bring your own blanket if you would like.
- We are also offering free mat storage rental for a limited time if you prefer to use your own. (Please coordinate with a Front Desk Manager. Limited space available.)
- We're shifting to paper towels for use in bathrooms and the kitchen area instead of cloth hand towels.
- Thieves antibacterial hand soaps are being used at the sinks for handwashing.
- We've also implemented a no hugs, no kisses, and limited adjustments environment for the time being.
General recommendations that you can do for yourself and others:
- Support your immune, nervous, and lymphatic systems through nutrition, supplements, massage, and movement.
- Actively use essential oil blends to support your immunity. Blend any high-quality essential oils of Thieves and Frankincense, along with coconut oil (more tips on how to do this in the video).
- Make your own hand sanitizers (more on this, too, in the video below).
- Keep up with your yoga practice! Whether you practice in the studio or at home, this is a time when we must take the proper measures to minimize stress. Your yoga and meditation practice is what can help you keep the nervous system calm so that it can respond properly, instead of being taxed by how worried we are.